- Student Tour
- Luxury Holiday
Ghorepani trekking is a greatly admired short walk to the Annapurna region. The wonderful peak vista of entire Annapurna range and the stunning tribal Gurung settlement justifies the attractiveness of Ghodepani trekking and is the hit amongst all our short trek routes. Actually, Ghorepani trek includes stroll along rivers and forests and is a perfect pick for those who are seeking for a few days trek.
The Ghorepani trek begins from Nayapul traversing the suspension bridge above Modhi River, after driving for an hour from Pokhara. We climb through tribal settlements and farm terraces taking pleasure from the stunning vistas of Machhapuchhre lofting above. Also, we will pass mostly all the way through woods prior reaching Ghorepani Village. Likewise, we will climb Poon Hill for witnessing the stunning sight of the Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Annapurna, Fishtail and other renowned mountains of the western area.
Ghorepani Trekking involves no climbing far above the ground and trekkers will have no risk of altitude sickness during the trek. The best season for Ghodepani trekking is all through the year even though July and August are not recommended. Ghoreapani area is densely wooded with the national flower of Nepal, rhododendron. And the region turns out to be more beautiful during spring since the flowers bloom magnificently.
Ghorepani trekking allows you to experience the magnificence of gigantic mountain views within a short walk and encounter with locals. Sumire Tours and Travel lend hand for letting you study about the unique culture as well as lives living there. And, with our years of experience we will turn it an extraordinary and admirable experience ever.
Day 01: Meeting upon arrival in Kathmandu International, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara by tourist bus, overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Naya Pul and start trek to Ulleri (2073 meter), 1.15 hr drive and 5 hrs walk approximate, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani (2856 meter), 4 hrs walk approximate, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 05: Climb to Poon Hill (3210 meter) early in the morning for panoramic Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges, breathtaking sunrise, Then continue trek to Tadapani (2625 meter), 7 hrs walk approximate, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 06: Trek to Jhinu hot spring (1800 meter) – take bath in natural hot spring water, 5 hrs walk approximate, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 07: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara, 5 hrs walk and 1.15 hrs drive approximate, overnight at guesthouse.
Day 08: Drive to Kathmandu, 7 hrs drive approximate, overnight at hotel.
Day 09: Leisure / sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley (Swoyambhunath, Patan Durbar Square, Bouddhanath, Pashupatinath), overnight at guesthouse.
Day 10: Transfer to airport, departure onward destinations.
• Airport transfers.
• Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast as per the programme.
• Hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast as per the programme.
• Tourist Bus transportation Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu.
• Car transportation Pokhara – trekking – Pokhara.
• Annapurna Conservation Arean Entrance Permit Fee and Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) fee.
• Well experienced guide trained by Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation.
• Porter (s) carry your luggage.
• Guide and porter’s transportation, food, accommodation, equipment, salary and insurance.
• First aid medical kit.
• All applicable taxes as per the government rules and regulations.
• All organisational requirements.
• International flight.
• Your travel and medical insurance.
• Personal nature of expenses.