- Student Tour
- Luxury Holiday
Delightful Pokhara Tour actually allows you to experience the magnificence of Pokhara valley along with gigantic mountain views, lake sides, hill region, terraces and more. Pokhara is an amazing countryside and one of the most eye-catching tour destinations in Nepal. The assets of Pokhara comprises the serenity of Phewa Lake, fabulous vistas of Annapurna Himalayan range including Mount Machhapuchhre, terraced farm slopes, green hills, innumerable species of plant life, speeding up rivers in a tropical-like setting.
The bulk number of ethnic people like- Gurungs and Magars live in the hill regions. However the city inhabitants are now made up of assorted ethnic groups looking for employment opportunity. This peaceful city of Pokhara is popular as a base camp for trek to different popular areas all the way through the areas of Annapurna region. Baidam lying on the south-east end of Phewa Lake is overlooked by restaurants, hotels, bars, and shops. Also, the island temple of Barahi is another attraction. The temple is two-storied pagoda is devoted to goddess Ajima.
Moreover, Bindhyabasini Mandir is another popular Hindu temple lying on the north-east of Phewa Lake in the surrounding area of the old Bazaar. Most popularly, Phewa Lake is idealistic surroundings for holiday lovers from around the earth. Also, you will trek to Peace Pagoda over the lake on a top to enjoy eye-catching the sight of the Himalayan range. Besides, you can also explore International Mountain Museum, Devi’s Fall, Sarangkot Sunrise View, Tibetan refugee camp etc. Sumire Tours and Travel with years of experience will turn it an extraordinary and admirable experience ever.
• All airport/hotel transfers
• Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with temple/monuments entrance fee
• Kathmandu flight and departure taxes
• Three nights in 3-star hotel in Kathmandu
• Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during Tour
• Breakfast in Kathmandu .
• All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
• All necessary paper works as well as permit.
• Travel and rescue arrangements
• All government and local taxes.
• Meals at Kathmandu.
• Personal nature expenses.
• Bar and beverage bills.
• Your Travel Insurance Rescue & Evacuation(medical insurance & helicopter rescue)
• Visa Fee.
• Gratitude (tip) for staff.