- Student Tour
- Luxury Holiday
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is famous and best selling package of Sumire Tours and Travel. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is a legendary base camp of Mount Annapurna (8091m.) lies in Annapurna region. And, we are familiar with the fact that Mt. Annapurna is the 10th highest mountain in the world. Along with Mt. Annapurna, we can see the premium view of Annapurna South (7273m.), Gangapurna (7454m.), Mt Fishtail (6997m.), Mt Fang (7647m.) and Glacier Dome. From here, we can also observe in the North-central Nepal broadening alongside with Lamjung Himal from the Kali Gandaki in athe west to the Marsyangdi in the east.
The pleasant trek to Annapurna Base Camp also offers us to enjoy natural surrounded all the way through waterfalls, farmlands, villages, rhododendron forests (bloom during spring time), oak and pine trees, and panorama takes us out of the world. Annapurna is a famous trekking for the visitors who are keen to become close spectator of highest mountains in the earth and the magnificence of the sunrise over the snow-topped mountains. Also, we will pass through a various geographical and cultural disparity with astonishing ranges of flora and fauna as well as spot different kinds of birds and animals including rare animals like snow leopard, musk deer etc. Another feature of the trek is seeing the sights of unique culture of Magar and Gurung community and their welcoming nature.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft)
Day 02: Fly Pokhara (823m/2,700ft) and Trek to Ghandruk (1940m/6360 ft): 6 hrs trek
Day 03: Trek Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m/7120ft): 5 hrs trek
Day 04: Chhomrong to Dovan (2580m/8460ft): 6 hrs trek
Day 05: Doban to Deurali (3230m.): 4 hours walk
Day 06: Deurali to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (3700m/12135ft): 3 – 4 hrs trek
Day 07: Machhapuchhre Base Camp to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m/13,545ft)
Day 08: Trek back to Bamboo (2310m/7575ft): 6 hours walk
Day 09: Bamboo to New Bridge or Jhinu Dada (1760m/5770 ft): 6 hrs trek
Day 10: Jhinu Dada to Naya Pul to Pokhara to Kathmandu: 6 hours walk,
Day 11: Final Departure Our journey in Nepal comes to an end today.
• All airport/hotel transfers
• Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with temple/monuments entrance fee
• Kathmandu flight and departure taxes
• Three nights in 3-star hotel in Kathmandu
• Teahouse/Lodge and tented accommodation during Tour
• Breakfast in Kathmandu .
• All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
• All necessary paper works as well as permit.
• Travel and rescue arrangements
• Welcome and farewell dinner
• Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
• All government and local taxes.
• Meals at Kathmandu.
• Personal nature expenses.
• Bar and beverage bills.
• Your Travel Insurance Rescue & Evacuation(medical insurance & helicopter rescue)
• Visa Fee.
• Trekking Equipment list.
• Gratitude (tip) for staff.